|Mother||Harvey County of|
Eastlawn Cemetery Eastlawn is a small cemetery located at the intersection of West and 60th St North, just north of Newton, Kansas (as the crow flies, at the intersection of 60th N and I-135).
There is a good directory and map onsite. There is a good listing online at http://www.usgwtombstones.org/kansas/eastlawncem.htm.
Samuel Arthur Jantz was buried circa Apr, 1950.1
An unknown person was buried on Nov 6, 1991.2,3
Lila Belle Jantz was buried on Feb 25, 1997.4,5,3
- [S1984] Samuel Jantz Cemetery Marker, Eastlawn Cemetery, Harvey Co, KS.
- [S458] Newton Kansan, November 4, 1991, page 5, column 1, page 5, column 1.
- [S1983] Lila Belle Jantz and Charles Amos Jantz Cemetery Marker, Eastlawn Cemetery, Harvey Co, KS.
- [S284] Lila Belle Hays, Funeral Bulletin, February 25, 1997 Julia Langel.
- [S459] Newton Kansan, February 24, 1997, page 2, column 2.